As part of our 60 day case study for writing content we are showing that decreasing bounce rate can also be accomplished.
We started to see a decrease in the bounce rate in the first few days of working on readability and adding content to other posts.
We also increased session duration. This is accomplished through a few methods:
- Improved Readability
- Adding content to past posts
- Add images to past posts.
As you’ll notice I had a couple of day that I didn’t write content. This caused a decline in traffic. However, spending time today turned that around very well.
Increasing the size of the font played a roll. As did putting in photo’s and adding content.