Why Video Production Will Boost Your SEO?
Sep 06,2018 | Jeff Jensen
Why Video Production Will Boost Your SEO and your ?
Think of video marketing like one of the ultimate forms of SEO. Looking at YouTube every view improves the video’s rankings, which in turn improves any pages that you have the video embedded on.
Video marketing is great for so many forms of growth from email marketing to website rankings and even stand alone situations. An example is when you are growing a channel with subscribers and monetizing that feed on YouTube or another social media platform.
So below are video statistics about social media, device usage, etc. We will add more statistics as time goes on to help show growth over time and for different applications.
VIDEO MARKETING STATISTICS BY VOLUME
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, which equates to almost 1/3 of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. network television stations created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- Periscope users have created more than 200 million broadcasts.
- 10 million videos are watched on Snapchat per day.
Check Out Our Interview with Seth Benham for more information about video marketing or his site at Novum Visual’s.
We also will be creating some original with Seth and showing how important high quality content is for improving sales.